Over Memorial Day our friend from back east flew into Seattle so we drove up there and saw him. It was so nice of him to take time away from his sister to see us. We had a great time. The girls loved seeing him again. We didn't get to spend to much time with him but it was so much fun. We went and saw a beautiful waterfall and then we went to eat. It was very adventurous.. Jackson was tired and cried, Taylee said she was going to throw up and Addie just sat there and laughed. So all in all it was a great night out to eat!!
Its been a year since we left all of our great friends from Dc. Most of them are moving away now to so hopefully someday we can all meet back up together. We had a great time while we were there. It will be three years that we won't forget.
Thanks Rob for letting us come and see you. When I saw him I told him it wasn't good cause all my emotions of the move are going to come back. It was one of the hardest moves we made cause we knew we were leaving such great people. Its been a great move for us though and we have enjoyed our new adventure here on the west coast.
3 comments:
Stop reminding me how sad I am!!! Didn't I call your moving day Black Friday?!
I'm 1,000% jealous that Rob got to see you guys. Gel, you look GORGEOUS (as usual) and the girls are so tall (oh and Tyler looks good too). Jackson is SO completely adorable! Oh man. No fair.
I need to plan a trip to see you! SOON!
xoxo
Pretty waterfall. Sounds like an eventful day. I love how one girl was going to throw up and the other just was laughing. Cute.
I love your story on eating out with kids - that is just so typical! At least no one actually THREW up! I know what you mean about missing friends ... it can be really hard! I am glad that you got to see him.
Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment