CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

It got done!!













Here are some pictures of our new playground. Tyler got it done in a week and a half. I was so proud of him! He worked on it everynight after work. The kids are loving it and go out on it all the time. The neighbor kids like it just as much as our girls do! Everynight they want to play on it. It was a great investment and will be fun for the kids to play on it this summer.

Nice Job Tyler for getting it done. He did say it was nice to use his hands and work instead of sitting at a desk!!

3 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

We likee likee your playground. How would it be to not to have to drive to a fun park??? We need to have a BBQ at your house!

Sant Family said...

I love it! The playset we have in our backyard is the best money we've ever spent. We all love to play in/on/around/under/through it!

johnbridges said...

Hey guys!

Man Tyler, you are the man! When you want to do something, the job gets done. That playground is awesome. Hey, we got your email and it was so great hearing from you. We're in Culpeper, VA now (which is actually in the Fredericksburg stake where I grew up and where my mom still lives) and we are enjoying life. I finished my master's degree in May from Radford University and I'm working at Culpeper Middle School as a school counselor. I just started on July 1st and I like it so far. Thomas is going to be 4 on Friday (which means you guys left Provo almost exactly four years ago. I remember you left right after he was born.) That's so crazy. It's really too bad we didn't see more of each other in VA. I guess we were all pretty busy. Abigail is about 9 months old and she is so amazing. Charlissa and I feel so blessed. We think of you guys often and hope you're doing well. It was great hearing from you and we'll try to be better at keeping in touch.

Love,
The Bridges