Sorry but I had to do 2 postings today. We took a short trip to Arizona at the beginning of June and I wanted to post some pictures of our great time together as a family. We got to see Ty's sister while we were there. We went out for breakfast and had a great time with her and her kids. Thanks Lynsee and Sean for taking the time to come and see us!!!
Then we spent the rest of the time with my brother and his family. We had such an enjoyable time going and seeing his sweet family and seeing where he lives. They have lived there for about 4 years and we haven't made it down there.
We built some great memories together as a family. We had lots of spiritual experiences together and lots of fun times. We got to go swimming at my sister-in-laws parents house. They were so kind to let us all come over and party at their house. We got to chat and stay awake way to late at night. I got really sore hands from all the back rubs that I gave... Just a warning that I better be getting some payback when I come up this week! There are to many great stories to post about... a few of the great ones...
Meg n Dad had to jump in the swimming pool with their clothes on! oopps next time hopefully that won't have to happen. Tyler helped everyone gain 10 pounds by taking them to get slurpies, cold stone, hot wings and pizza!!
What can I say I love my family and we have such a great time together. When we all get together it is crazy and fun all at the same time! I can't wait until the end of the week until we are all meeting up again for another weekend of craziness. Mom prepare your beautiful new home for one big mess... hopefully there won't be to many spills and accidents!
Idaho here we come!!!
7 comments:
I am so glad that all of you went down to support Brittany and Doug. You guys are such a close family and I know it helped having all of you there. Now you're all going to Idaho? Crazy! Wish we could see you guys, but we can't go out west this year. Hopefully next year!
oh how sweet! you do have a great family! So glad I got to grow up with you guys!
Gel~
I like this post. I'm so glad that your family could get together. If you are going to be around the 4th, maybe I will see you. I enjoy looking at your blog and the fun you have. Have a great day!
You guys are such a great family! I love the pictures! Have a fun trip!
Hey Gel,
Will you be up on the 7th of July still?? I'll be up there on that Monday. ????? Cute pics with your family.
Hey! I just realized that my dad is in the background of one of the pictures. It was so worth the second look - haha!
I guess one needs to be careful when around the wild and crazy family we belong to. Yes that is me in the background.
Thanks for the comments and photo. Knowing you guys you had a great time in Idaho at your Mom and Dad's place. Looking forward to seeing the pictures and comments on your blog. Especially if you had your normal food fight.
Love you guys.
Post a Comment