CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Family reunions
























































Here is a preview of the two weeks of craziness we had while in Idaho visiting family..
Sorry as some of you may know I haven't had time to blog since I am taking care of one extra person in our house right now!! tyler.... due to a little too much fun while in Driggs. He is a little laid up for... well lets say maybe a couple of months!!! So we are off to surgery tomorrow wish us luck and I will post more pictures of the great couple of weeks we had. It was full of family, food and lots of fun and to end it all a trip to the emergency room!!

3 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Oh, I feel so bad for Tyler. I hope that surgery goes well. It was good to talk to you though, you have such a cute little family.

Sant Family said...

Good luck to Tyler with his surgery. I am glad that you got to bond with your family. You all are amazing!

julie said...

I'm sorry that Tyler broke his foot. OUCH! But you did get a cute pic of the kids at the beginning of the entry. I am glad that you got to spend some time with both families.