These pictures are before the surgery. His foot was pretty colorful and as you can tell he wasn't in to much pain sitting on the couch playing the wii with Tay.
These are pictures after the surgery. He didn't have that great of a recovery. He had to be in the hospital for a lot longer than we thought.His foot was really swollen so the dr didn't let him go home for a couple of days. This is the last day right before he got to come home. He has been pretty loaded on medicine but is feeling better each day.
Taylee did inform him that he needed to cut his toenails but he wasn't able to cut them since his foot hurt so bad so he went into surgery with long toenails.
5 comments:
That stinks! Hope you're feeling better Ty. We miss you guys and love you!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe the color of Tyler's foot. Oh my. I hope the recovery is fast. Take care.
Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow! That looks PAINFUL! I'm sorry you got hurt, but at least you have a really awesome (and HOT) nurse! :)
Wish we could come over and offer our condolences in person.
I know how he feels! I had foot surgery in March and it was miserable. I couldn't walk for two weeks. One good thing that came out of now being able to walk-reading the twilight books :)
Poor Tyler! We miss you guys and are excited to see you next month! Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment