We had another great reunion this year! It was full of great times.. We played basketball,rode 4-wheelers, rode bikes, played guitar hero, went to the parade, ate and got little sleep! here are a few pictures to highlight the fun.
Here are the girls getting ready to play the water games outside
Here is Doug and I at the end of our Chocolate roll fight. My mom warned us with our life if we got any on her new floor, since her house was just remodeled no one wanted to join in on the fun but Doug got me first so I had to get him back and then he really attacked me! It did taste good!
Phil is trying to decide if he should risk playing a mean game of basketball. We saw a little blood while playing. Hopefully Greg your nose is feeling better!! Maybe next time you won't wear glasses!
Little T is trying to play basketball but he mostly did what he does best.... be our annoying little brother!! Its rough being the youngest of 10 kids!! Wait he gets away with a lot more than we ever did!! But how can anyone resist his monkey ears and big brown eyes, they are just to cute!
The top two stories of the reunion are.....
Drum roll please.......
1- all the men decided to go on the 3 man slip n slide. It was very eventful! I'm not sure what the best was... Tyler eating grass and jumpin on the slide or my dad looking like he had a heart attak
The second top story is.....
Tyler breaking his foot!! Now it was really fun at the time but today its not to funny. He got surgery on it and it was a really bad break. He had to get 5 screws in it. The Dr said he would have been better to break his ankle than what he broke. So it now looks like it will be along recovery. It was a good laugh and topped off our nice weekend together as a family.
If you want to see pictures, which really don't do the swollen foot justice go to
http://gregnmeg6.blogspot.com/ My sister posted some pictures. We had to take pictures before we took him to the emergency room. I actually got pictures of his foot before they took him into surgery so I will have to post them later.
It always seems that each year our reunions get a little better with great memories and great stories. We had a great time seeing both our families.
10 comments:
Sweet picture of the slip and slide and poor Tyler, I looked at the pictures of his foot.
Gel--do the memory thing on my blog and then post the same directions on your blog because I have a sweet memory of you that makes me chuckle every time. I think you know what it is.
OH NO!!! I am soo sorry about your husbands ankle. That is not cool! I am soo happy you had a great time. Family is the best.
Love the picture of you and DOUG!
Looks like fun! It wouldn't be a reunion w/o the chocolate food fight .. :)
Funny memories on my blog. Post the memory directions because I have some memories that sure will brighten your day. :)
Gel~ It looks like you guys had a great time at your reunion. I wish I could have seen you while you there, but that's okay. (There are other times.) I'm sorry to hear about Tyler. How did the surgery go? I hope the surgery went well. I can't believe your dad went on a slip 'n' slide; that's cool. Your pics were some great ones and looked like tons of fun.
Looks like you had fun in Idaho too :) I love that your dad got in on the slip and sliding! What a treasured photo! Bugger about your hubby! I hope it's a faster recovery then they say!
Look at all of those cute little girls! Sounds like you all had a great time, except Tyler with the bad break. That stinks. I looked at your blog a long time ago and then you went private, so I haven't checked for a long time. I'm glad that I was able to get back on and see what you guys are up to.
Call me! I can not find your number anywhere and I lost all of the ones I had in my cell phone.
703-772-6952 or 801-944-1024
We miss you guys! Fun pics!
How did the surgery go??? Just thinking about you guys.....
Hope all is well.
What is this about 'Doug got me first'???? We both know I was peaceably minding my own business when you came up and started hitting me...............;)
Post a Comment