I'm a little late getting these posted, but better late than never! She is our true princess. She wanted a Barbie cake. I didn't have a big enough bowl so the Barbie is looking a little short with wide hips!! She wanted to put sprinkles all over it so I let her decorate it. The girls thought that was so much fun. The one thing she really wanted for her b-day was a princess dress. So thats what she got! We had a great family party it was relaxing and we enjoyed our night together. I can't belive our little girl is getting so big. She is full of life and energy. She loves to make jokes or say something and then laugh at herself. I'm not sure where she gets that!!( She acts just like Tyler)
Learning Log 27
6 years ago
2 comments:
Addi you are the cutest little princess!
What a fun cake! You're such a fun mom with great ideas.
Post a Comment