CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our little guy



He loves his exercauser. He bounces in this thing for hours.

Finally here is an update on our little "JR" He is 7 months old now and thinks he should be crawling. He has been trying to get up on his knees. He is so funny, he loves to kick his legs and wobble his head. He looks like one of the bobble head people!!

4 comments:

Thompson's said...

Crazy how quick kids grow up! My sister and brother said they saw your family at Teton graduation last night. We flew into Salt Lake that same day to visit family and were hoping to be able to attend to see my 3 cousins graduate and a couple 2nd cousins, but our flight got in too late. Graduation this year was basically a Thompson-Murdock reunion!

Lori Harris said...

What a precious video. He's getting so big.

becky said...

WHOA! That kid is adorable. I don't know what I like more, though, Addie's giggles or Tyler's warbles.

Love you guys!

ashlee said...

He is so old. How did he get so big so fast. Isn't it kind of nice to have him at this age. I love it when they hit 6 months. I loved hearing your laugh in the background. I need to see you.