We went on our first family vacation if u call it that!! Tyler had a work convention at the beach and we all got to go. The kids and I had a great time. We went out to eat for breakfast and went swimming at the pool. Then we got to go to the beach with Tyler. It was so windy and cold but it was still fun to play in the sand. Tyler showed up in his shorts which I told him he would freeze but he didn't care cause we were going to the beach!! After a couple of hours I think his legs were about frozen off. The kids did bring a kite and got to fly it which they thought was so much fun. We can't wait until it warms up a little more then we are headed back to the beach for a nice warm day!!
Learning Log 27
6 years ago
4 comments:
First of all, Taylee is SO GROWN UP! When did that happen?!
Second, Addie looks just like Tyler.
Third, I want to go to the beach! I'm super jealous! :)
Looks like a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute. Nice job. Love ya.
We love love LOVE the Oregon Coast! You know that my brother Jason lives there?
Your little girls look just like you! How are you doing? I haven't seen you in forever. Liz and I say Hi!
Post a Comment