

These pictures are for my friends back east, Becky and Yanni, who got my daughter (who is almost 6) to love shoes. Notice they have a little heel. Oh when she saw the heel in her size she thought she had died and gone to heaven! She just had to get them and they were on sale. That means for sure we have to buy them(the sale thing she got from her grandpa Kunz, who buys everything on sale!!). My girl friends had more shoes than you can imagine and when Tay went to their house she had to try on every pair. Thanks to Becky both girls can walk in heels better than I can! She now is a true princess!
Also the cowgirl hat she just got for a cowboy b-day party. She can't wait to go to Idaho so she can ride the horses at Grandpas and wear her hat! So watch out Idaho here comes a city cowgirl!
3 comments:
Every girl needs a great pair of shoes to go with her cowgirl jammies. These seem to be the perfect ones. Black low-rise pumps are perfect for almost every occasion.
My kids love your dad, too, even though they haven't seen him very often. They always say, "When can we go back to the fun place?" That refers to your house - the animals, the 4-wheelers, etc., etc.
I looked closer - not cowgirl jammies - sorry, but the pumps are still fab.
Not only do I love the heels, I adore the diva cowgirl pose! That girls knows how to work it!
If I am remembered for nothing else, I hope to have instilled a love for glorious footwear into the hearts of your girls! What more could a girl want?!
(P.S. My shoes are lonely lately -- no cute little ladies to try them on and parade around the house.)
Post a Comment