Addie finally got a new bike except we got kind of a small one. She had to be big like the other kids in the neighborhood, she didn't like riding her trike while other kids rode their bikes. After Tyler put it together she just had to ride it even though it was raining. Her solution was to just put on her rain boots, with a skirt if you noticed!! She loves riding her NEW bike. Everynight she is outside riding. I'm glad I got the smaller bike cause she's had a couple of falls. She fell and broke her helmet the other day. I was sure glad that she wears her helmet when she rides.
Learning Log 27
6 years ago
6 comments:
I love the pink and purple bike. (I used to have a pink and purple bike too!) Take care.
Ah.. cute bike. Addie is getting so Big.. oh my gosh..
Too Cute. We are ready to hang out. Do you camp?
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I love Taylee's pose in her green shirt. I still picture her being 3.
Love the rainboots and the skirt! Very cute!
She is so cute! I love the rainboots.. they are my fav.
Post a Comment