CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another year older




I'm a little slow with putting this up. My camera was lost for awhile after the girls got a hold of it and took pictures! I found it after searching everywhere in Taylees lunch pail that she never uses!! Neither girl could figure out how it got there!


So for my b-day which was in March, Tyler bought me a cake from Costco! I protested him buying it since they cost a lot of money for a cake, but it was good and I was glad that at least he thought of getting me a cake so I didn't have make my own! What a great husband huh! We had some friends over in the ward for cake and ice cream. It was a great day!

1 comments:

becky said...

ANGELICA! Oh my heavens -- an expensive COSTCO cake?! You're silly. If I was there I would have made you a gold leaf-encrusted 12-tier cake! That's how much I love you!