We are heading tomorrow to Idaho!!! The kids are looking forward to a fun couple of weeks with cousins and lots of playing!
Wish me luck 2 weeks with out a husband and driving 14 hours with 3 kids by myself!! Should be lots of fun!
We're heading to my in laws first for a couple of days of swimming and playing with cousins...
These are last years pictures....

The kids love driving the little 4-wheeler. They drive it way to fast and it makes me nervous. Taylee did run into the garage last year hopefully they are a little safer this year!
Then we are heading home.... These mountains are beatuiful and everytime I drive into the valley I am in awe at the beauty.It may take me a couple of weeks to get things posted!!! Idaho here we come!
7 comments:
Have a great trip. Nothing better than hanging out with the fam.
Drive safe!!! You're so brave to drive alone with 3 kids, I don't know how you do it...
Basically ditto to the last comment. You are SO brave. I have never been alone in the car with the girls for more than an hour and a half to The Dalles, and that was pushing it. Have fun!
Good Luck Superwoman!!! You can do it!!! Have lots of fun in Idaho. Will miss your lovely face on Sundays!
Have a great time! Maybe I'll see you if you come to the park or in church. My family is doing a booth with dutch oven chicken and the works on Friday and Saturday. Drive safe!! You can do it and you are brave with 3 kids....Maybe I'll even see if you I come play with the niece who loves to be outside. :)
Omigosh, good luck with that drive! You guys will have such an amazing time...I can't wait to see all your pictures!!
I hope you have a great time! We will miss you! Be safe!
Post a Comment