We had a great time going home and I have way to many pictures so I thought I would highlight a couple of things.....

The kids loved feeing the horse oats. T started laughing so hard cause it tickled her hand.

4-wheeler rides is also a big hit. Luckily we have a couple roads that lead to our fields that we can take the kids on a ride down. Thats the best part of living in the country we ride 4-wheelers on the roads.

We got the kids to go out and feed the baby calves. This calf is only a couple of days old. I think i didn't realize how lucky I was to live on a farm.

We went on lots of walk down to the barnyard to see the animals and to smell that fresh air. My favorite was every time we went outside my little boy would say, "eww it smells like cow poop."
Yes I have city kids for sure!!!
this is just the start so I will have to post more when I get down going through all my pictures!
7 comments:
fun! i love that last picture!
my daughter says the same thing...ewww cows poop stinks! lol!
How fun for your kids especially! Your parents must think it's funny that we go on field trips to farms to see animals and how things grow!
Love Jackson's comment about the smell of "poop". Too cute for a city kid.
Yay! I am so glad you FINALLY posted pictures! I love seeing your former life. I think it's funny about the city kids thing, too. I am totally with you!
Great pictures!! Lots of memory making!! Looks like so much fun! Thanks for sharing the wonderful pics
no wonder you always go home for a visit! it looks like so much fun! and if i were you...i would've tried to stow-away that calf home with me. so cute!
I am loving your waterslide tradition! Maybe I can convince my parents to do it...
Looks like a great trip.
Post a Comment