It seems we have lots of birthday's right at the same time. We were celebrating one right after another. So we had a couple of parties already and one more to go!! It was 5 years ago that my little girl was born.When she was born she didn't really cry so the Dr's did some tests on her lungs to make sure she was ok. Little did we know that she just didn't like to cry!! She was the best baby ever. Went right to sleep never really cried and was always happy!! I can't believe that she is so old now! She is heading off to Kindergarten next year.
She is so kind and loving and her smile melts our hearts. She loves playing with her brother and sister. She wants to be so big and take care of her little brother, like get him out of the crib, change his diaper and change his clothes. Little does she know that he is just about as big as her!
Here she is on her b-day. She had a great day. She went to school that morning then she went to dance and we had some friends come over for dinner. She had a fun day! Happy Birthday to our princess. We are so glad she is in our family! She is full of energy and love! She is such a sweetheart and we love her!
5 comments:
What a sweet birthday girl! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up!
What a cutie. I love the heart cake, that is too cute.
We love her too! She is beautiful on top of it all. That hair! I really can't get over it! She is not allowed to EVER cut it. E.V.E.R!!! M and M can't wait until her party, they are READY!!! Happy 5th, Addie!
Gosh, I can't believe she's 5! I didn't realize how close in age our girls are...when they are babies a year seems like a HUGE gap...but they'd totally be play mates if we lived close by!
Angelica...You have such a cute talented family. Also loved being able to see your home. Thanks for letting us bust in on you the way we did on Sunday afternoon.
I was so impressed with how excited your daughter was about being baptized. It was very obvious that she has been taught the importance of being baptized in her home.
Hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.
Post a Comment