Back from Idaho and a wedding!!! We survived.. ( though I'm not sure my dads ears survived after hearing buddy scream all the way to the airport)
Check this picture out!!! Yes that is my boy, though I'm not sure I should claim him after this weekend. He was HORRIBLE and that is saying it nicely!! Every picture we tried to take of him he freaked out! It was a bad bad weekend with him...... He is just a free spirit... (I had to keep telling myself that!)
But on the good side!!
-got to see my brother get married to a great girl
- we got to see all my brothers and sister
-got to see lots of cousins, aunts and uncles
-Got to make lots and lots of rolls
-went to a great craft store with my two sister in laws
-ate way to many sweets and not enough good food
-for sure had a great time!
I will post more pictures later... seem to be busy catching up since we were gone!
Learning Log 27
6 years ago
6 comments:
Poor Buddy!!! That is too funny.
Glad that you survived the wedding and was able to spend time with the fam. :)
How fun to be with your family. You kids are so cute. Weddings are the hardest for kids (and me really!!)
Poor baby! Such a cute, memorable picture, though. What a happy experience - weddings and craft stores. :)
oh, little guy, he is a free spirit, as boys are....you said it best, they have ants in their pants. He was probably so stinkin' tired! It looks like fun anyways. There is nothing better than seeing members of your family get married in the temple!
I am laughing at the older boy up above staring down at your screaming boy. Funny. Glad you had a good time.
that is so funny! glad to see you are doing good!
Post a Comment