I LOVE this time of year. There are so many pumpkin patches and farms to go to around here. I am sure we are going to hit one a week or maybe 2 a week! Last wee we went to 2. So we are off to a good start.
On Saturday we went to a farm we haven't been to yet. It was so fun and there were lots of things for the kids to do. We went on a zip line, a hay ride, a big jumping thing, a maze and lots more to do.
We met our old neighbors there since it was close to where they moved. We haven't seen them all summer so it was so fun seeing them. Here are some of the highlights of the farm!
Here is my family DOWN on the farm!!
Here are the kids waiting for the big show and lots of fun at the farm. These guys get along so well with each other. Its so sad that we aren't neighbors anymore. We wish they would buy one of the homes for sale in our neighborhood and commute to work everyday!!! At least they still live close so we get to see them.
Every year they have a weigh off of pumpkins. These pumpkins get huge... Like a thousand pd pumpkin. We went to the festival last year and had to go again this year. This year they lifted a pumpkin by helicopter and dropped it into a swimming pool. I didn't think it would be that exciting but after the second try it splashed pretty good and was a lot of fun.
Can't wait until next year to see what they do!!
Thanks Sadlers for going with us. We had such a good time with you. Its always fun to meet up with old friends.
Here is our second farm we went to! School was out on Friday so we decided to hit a farm even though it was wet and a little cold. It was just nice to get out of the house and kick off the Octoberfest! my kids love anything about a farm since it reminds them of G&G's house.
"T" was actually brave and picked up baby chicks. She was handing them to all the other kids that went with us. She couldn't grab them at first but then she got use to it and love it.
I love all the hay bales that they paint around the farm.
This farm had a huge slide that the kids got to go on lots of times. It also had a hay maze and a slide that went out of the maze.
The best part of this farm was they make pumpkin donuts so of course we had to get some! They were delicious. I think we'll go back just to buy some more!
Thanks for the great morning friends we had so much fun!!
Learning Log 27
6 years ago
2 comments:
What fun at the FARM!!! I would love to go to a real pumpkin farm and see tons of pumpkins. How neat!
I am with you! I, too, love FALL and farms, and ANYTHING pumpkin! I love your pictures!
Post a Comment