A week later and I've finally posted these pictures. It was a cold beautiful day at the temple.
My brother is so happy and he found such a great girl. I can't wait to get to know her better. Its always fun to go to a wedding to help you remember the day you go married. It reminded me how lucky I am to have found such a great husband.
Since I only have pictures from the temple here are the highlights of that morning.
I love this pictures with all my sisters. Our family seems to keep growing and growing. I love it!! By next March we will have added 2 new babies and our family pictures will be outdated again! Can u tell who is the oldest? She is also the shortest (Sorry Melissa, I just had to say that!) So there are 4 sisters and 2 sister in laws and my dear mother who is the best mom ever!
These beautiful girls are all the girl grandchildren. Aren't they so cute!! Their dresses turned out so cute and their flowers just topped them off!! (Thanks Brit for making those for all of us)
Its so much fun when all these girls get together they have a great time together and get along really well. Its so sad that most of the them don't live by each other.
Here is my one good picture of my son. At least he looks handsome in his outfit! Can't forget my husband who ran after the child all weekend! And finally after 9 years of marriage he finally bought a new suit. His mission suit was just not working anymore!! He looks pretty fancy!
My Daddy and my sweet girl. I love this picture. My parents mean so much to me so I love any pictures of them. We don't get to see them very often but when we go home we always have a great time.
Here's my little princess! We had such a great weekend and got some fun pictures.
Congratulations on the new bride and groom. Welcome to the family though after a couple reunions I'm sure you will be wondering what family you go into!! We like to have a fun and crazy time together!!!
Thanks mom n Dad for letting us stay at your house even with all the crazines!! We love love our families!!
9 comments:
Love the picture with you and all of your sisters. Cute brown dresses. We froze at my sister's wedding too. Great pics.
To answer your question about the little girl dresses from Lisa's wedding--a lady in Sugar made all of the little girl dresses and boy ties.
I'm glad you know how blessed you are! Everyone looks darling and handsome. Temple weddings really are the BEST thing ever!
Special, simply special
gel,
it was good to see everyone- thx again for all you did!
love ya
marinda
You guys all look so pretty. I love all the dresses! I am glad you guys got to go home!
Looks like you had a lovely time! Great pictures. Grandma looks fabulous in brown! Who knew? I don't think I've ever seen her wear it.
Love all the cute dresses! Especially the Mom's dresses.
What a beautiful day!
I LOVE the picture with you and all your sisters and mom. What a great family.
Those girls' dresses are so pretty.
I just stumbled across your blog, and have LOVED catching up with your pictures. You family is so darn cute, and this wedding looks gorgeous!!
Post a Comment