CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My baby is 2!!!

Last week my son turned 2!! I can't believe he is that old. This day is a great marker for many things. It was the day we signed on our house, the day we bought us a new car and the same day that I went into labor with my son. So its a celebration of many things.
The day of his b-day we actually went to my cousins volleyball game so we didn't really celebrate it but he's 2 so he doesn't really care right!..
But he loves any sports that involves a ball so he liked watching the volleyball game!!

Here are some fun things that we got to do for his b-day!





















We went to a pumpkin farm ( yes it is the 4th one we've gone to!)
But this one was "Special" because he got to ride on a wagon that got pulled by a tractor. Not any tractor.... a tractor like Grandpas. So he was in heaven.

















It was such a beautiful day that we couldn't pass up going to one more farm before the season ends! The kids had a great time.




















Here is one of his favorite presents..... a Horsie.
He likes to call my dad and say... "see gandpas hosie"
He LOVES horses, though I'm not sure he would actually get on one. But to look at one he goes crazy!
Thanks Dad n Mom for the present it was hit!! Even when its lost and he wants to sleep with it and I can't find it. I still think it was a good gift!!
























Here is his b-day plate that G&G gave him. For all the kids b-day's this year they got a plate that she made for them. Isn't it so cute! They get to eat their b-day dinner and cake on it. I love this idea since I've always wanted to get one of those "special" plates.My girls thought they needed to use it instead of their brother!!!

Its just perfect for him since all he can do is talk about basketball and football!!




















And.... it wouldn't be a b-day with out candy right!!! That is Grandma's favorite thing to send and he loved it!!!
He even shared with his sisters which is saying a lot cause usually he doesn't like to share so much!!!

Thanks G&G for the presents!














That morning my great friend brought this fun toy over for him. Its a little car with a window wiper, a cell phone, and lots and lots of annoying buttons that make sounds!!! Isn't that so nice of her.. I have thought of dropping it off at her house for a couple of days to see if she likes all the noise!!
But.... he loves his car.


We did finally make some Brownies for him and had him blow out a candle which he had to blow out a couple of times.
We are so glad that he is in our family and we love him so much!! Happy B-day to our baby big Boy!!

4 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Happy birthday Jackson!!
Tahlia loves horses too!! What a cute boy.

I love the birthday plates. Do they have vinyl on them or where do you have those made??? Those plates are so neat.

Jessica F. said...

Does this really mean that you have been gone for 2 years??? WOW! Time has just flown by. Jackson is such a cutie.

Jen said...

Happy birthday, Jackson! He is such a doll, and the best ball player I know! I am glad he had a happy day!

Taryn said...

hey. ya my aunts site is memmylove.blogspot.com or just go to etsy and search memmylove. I love her smock apron. I wear it all the time.