Last weekend we made a quick trip home. Our nephew was blessed so the kids and I drove the 7 hours to see him. He is so cute and little!! The kids loved seeing their grandparents and cousins.
We made our regular trip to McDonalds for lunch and then took out G&G to Red Robin for dinner for their anniversary.
We did a little shopping and found these cute outfits for a great DEAL!! Only $4.50!! We were so excited.
Jackson was sick the whole time we were there with a cold and he also got a tooth, so he was extra cranky!! Luckily Taylee did a great job taking care of him while we were driving in the car!
We can't wait to go back and spend more than just one day with our grandparents. Hopefully we will get to see them again soon!! It was a fun and fast trip. Thanks for the fun time G&G!!
7 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! I'm glad you got to go for the blessing!
And I can't wait for your next IMPORTANT holiday coming up in about a week. ;)
Wow, is it just me or does Taylee look like a minature version of Angelica?
WOW!!! Jackson has gotten huge! What a fun, fast trip! Isn't it great when the sibs are old enough to be an actual help?
You just reminded me about my parents anniversary. DANG IT! I'm a stinky daugter.
We wondered where you went! You are so brave to do that trip by yourself. I'm glad you have fun. Your girls are darling! Sorry about Jackson!
I forgot that you lived in VA. We are probably going to end up there at some point with the army. Were you close to DC? You've got a cute little family!
Aaahh...Happy Late Birthday. I thought of calling you yesterday, but I didn't want to interrupt your time with your family. Did you get my card?? Hope that you had a great day!! Take care. Love ya! :)
Post a Comment