CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Late Valentines Day!

So I'm really late at posting our fun Valentines Week! That morning I made pancakes for the kids! yes they were heart shaped.
Tyler had to work that morning but came home around noon for our heart shaped sandwich lunch and heart jello. He surprised us with flowers. He brings flowers to the girls every valentines day now. They love getting flowers too and think they are just beautiful!!! They are going to high maintenance when they get older!!!
Then we were off to Omsi for some good science fun! They have a playground in there that the kids love. It was nice to let them run around and play. We had a great Valentines Day together as a family!






Here are my flowers that I got.








































The girls and their gorgeous flowers!! Notice their new dresses!! They got some money in the mail from their grandma for Valentines Day! Addie had to have this skirt that she had seen at a store!! I took her to the store to get it thinking that it was on sale and it wasn't!! So I was not going to let her buy the skirt. she was so sad cause all she wanted was the pink skirt. So she said she would use her other money at home to buy all of the skirt. It was way to much drama for one cute little pink skirt. But..... the good news is she has worn it about every other day since she got it and loves it!! So it was well worth my money right! Thanks Grandma for helping her buy her cute pink skirt!




























Here the girls are dressed up as Squirrel at OMSI! They had lots of fun and keep asking if we can go back!

8 comments:

becky said...

SUPER CUTE PICTURES! What a great Valentine's Day celebration. And props to Tyler for always bringing beautiful flowers to ALL of his gorgeous girls. :)

xoxo

Sant Family said...

Great pictures there! Angelica, you look so much like Grandma did in her younger pictures. It really freaks me out. You've got some great genes, there!

What a great day for your cute family! And what a nice hubby. He'll have to give the future son-in-laws a talking to.

We LOVE the OMSI. Whenever we go through Portland we try to stop in and spend a few hours. My kids never tire of all the babies in plastic boxes, even though that exhibit nearly brings me to tears...

If we go there over spring break and you guys are in town, maybe we can meet there?

Sant Family said...

I just wanted to say "there" one more time because I totally overused it in my post. So there. I am sorry about that there.

There.

Lori Harris said...

What a great idea to give the girls flowers! What a great dad. Love the girls dresses and the Valentines cut-out food. Too fun. Take care!!

Jen said...

That is a sweet tradition. How fun that Tyler got to take off work and spend time with his girls (and boy). I love your jello. I need to try that sometime. You are a great Valentine celebrator. I love the pictures, and Addy is darling in her skirt!

Lynsee said...

how sweet is Tyler! Thanks for calling Hayden the other night. He listened to the girls singing during dinner at Target tonight and he just smiled. He gets a little embarassed when all of the attention is on him. Your girls are so sweet!

Sant Family said...

I don't have your email so I will answer your questions on my blog here :).

The fabulous Bed and Breakfast that we stay at is my brother, Jason's house. haha. They have a full apartment over their garage. It is great! They also are just a blast to hang out with. Our Spring Break is March 30th to April 3rd. When is yours?

Jessica F. said...

You are such a fun mom! I can't wait till little Sterling gets bigger and he can enjoy some of our traditions!

You kids are ADORABLE!!!!