CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wonderful additions

I just had to share because I am so proud to be a new Aunt and that new babies are being born!

So a couple of weeks ago was full of fun exciting news for our families. We had 2 new babies born! One on Tyler's side and one on my side.

Ty's brothers wife had a baby born on Tyler's birthday. They didn't know what they were having and ended up having a BOY!! Which we all knew they would, only cause they already had a boy! They were so kind and thoughtful they named their sweet boy after Tyler since he was born on his Birthday!


Which by the picture is the cutest baby boy

We can't wait to see him, he is so little and cute! Congrats to the Overall family!



























Our next blessing came a few days later... This little angel was born to my brother and sis-in law! Also by the picture you can see how beautiful she is! I love her little kissin cheeks!
We get to go see them in a month and are so excited to go and see her and the other girls. My kids can't wait to go on our spring break vacation!! Congrats to my bro and his wife.


As I thought about this fun week, I realized how precious life and little ones are. It is truly a miracle to have a baby. What a great blessing the Lord has given us to bring these sweet spirits into the world.

8 comments:

Yanni said...

they are so darling! i want to take them home with me. miss ya!

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Those little babies are soooo cute. I dont know them but I want to kiss their cheeks too.

Lori Harris said...

Congrats on being a new Auntie! What beautiful and precious babies.

Jen said...

They are both really beautiful, and I agree 100% with your sentiments. Babies are manna from heaven. Ian reminds me that every day. I wish they could just stay little forever sometimes (although, my big ones are pretty great too!). When the heck are we getting together???

Jenny said...

Hey! So fun to hear from you... I know, I haven't seen you in so long! I hope you are doing good! Your family is so beautiful- looks like you've been having fun! You look great!

Sant Family said...

Babies are the most wonderful ever! Congratulations on your new niece and nephew!

ashlee said...

Those are some sweet babies. Is that Doug's baby? She looks so much like your mom and Megan. One of our couple friends were over and we had your Christmas card up and He was asking me how I knew Tyler. Ask Tyler how he feels about Justin Taylor :-)

Kao said...

So cute!