CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break fun

So here are some highlights of our trip....

























Our little misses... loved the palm trees. She learned about them in school and couldn't get enough of all the trees. She had to have her uncle take a picture by them.


















Here are the boys playing games at the indoor amusement park. The kids had a great time riding bumper cars, the merry-go-round, a little roller coaster, and playing games.




Granny wanted to have an Easter egg hunt since she doesn't get to do one with our kids. The eggs were filled with great things... money and toys. The girls loved getting cash! After counting their cash they got to go to Target and spend their $1.50!!




Here is all our family that got to go to the blessing of our new little niece. It was so fun having some of my family there. We partied like crazy and ate and ate which I'm sure we all gained 10 pds.




Here is the last picture of the 4 little princesses that were together. We were missing 3 other little girls from the family. All of the girls have so much fun together. We had so much fun and our break was great!!
We missed all of our other family members that weren't there. But can't wait until summer to have a big party!
Thanks to my bro and sis for letting us stay with them. We had so much fun and are glad we made the trip to spend time with my family. Ty and I are so lucky... Our famililes are the best ever!

5 comments:

becky said...

FUN! I'm so glad you had such a great trip.

And I know I sound like a broken record, but your KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG! They're adorable!!!

Lori Harris said...

Aaahh.. jealous of the nice weather. What fun. I think that Taylee looks so much like her mom. :)

Jessica said...

What a fun time. I just love your family!
And I agree with Lori - Miss Taylee is soo YOU!!

Melissa said...

Gel~It looks like you guys had fun. Thanks for your comment on my blog. The baby should be here today sometime. We are all praying and hoping for a healthy little girl. We are excited as well!

Kao said...

Is Taylee really tall or are the other girls around her younger? Don't you just love spring break?