Sun here we come, maybe I'll come home with a tan but don't count on it!!
We get to go visit my brother and his family.
This is a picture of his sweet girls. We are excited to see them and be with them for a couple of days. My parents, brothers and sister is also coming. So it should be a big party. My kids are excited to spend time with their cousins!
Also... my heart this week has been stretched just a little. As I read a letter from my sweet sister in law. The thing that hit me the most was that we need to love your kids a litte more today. You never know what will happen. Give them one more kiss and sit and actually listen to them!
Here is the letter. It is so special yet heart breaking. Oh how I wish I could just take away her and my brothers pain. They mean the world to me and we are glad that we are blessed to go and spend time with them.
6 comments:
We are SERIOUSLY SO excited for you to come!!!! Glad you decided to stay with us. EVEN if Tyler does SMELL!!!
Have so much fun! I am a serious blog lurker on Doug and Brittany's blog, she gives me so much strength - especially that last entry.
Can't wait to see pictures!
Have a great spring break. Your sister in law's letter broke my heart. I can't believe people have to deal with that pain in this life. I will definitely kiss my babies more. You just never know how long they will be here.
Hope you enjoy your time in Arizona!! I'm glad that most of your family could be there. Can't wait for pictures!! Take care!
What a great picture of your neices. Have a safe and fun trip! Love ya!
Gel, you're such a great person. I know that your brother and sister-in-law wouldn't be the same without you! I am glad you're able to visit them.
Post a Comment