CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Since our trip we have been trying to get back to normal life. Here are some of the things we have done!! We have had a couple of nice days with good weather.









Here's our buddy riding his sisters scooter. He loves being outside and has learned to open the doors and run outside. Its time to get locks, many locks. His new favorite word is "ball" He has the neighbors trained to lift him up and let him shoot the ball at the hoop.























our girl is taking swimming lessons. She is scared to death of water and I was so proud of her for just getting in the pool without me!! She even stuck her face in the water!! She is loving it and can't wait to show her daddy and her sis how she can swim!!


So I didn't post all of our pictures from spring break. We got the chance to see Ty's sister too. This was our first trip to her house. The kids had so much fun.

























Here is our buddy.. he was in heaven in their great backyard. he played basketball all afternoon.


























Here is Ty's sisters little girl and little sis. Isn't she cute!! They have 2 kids the same age as my girls and they get a long so well. We can't wait to see them more this summer. It was a fun day and we wished we could have spent more time with them.

5 comments:

KaraLynne and Andy said...

Your kids are getting to big already! Time to have a few more! JK

becky said...

Oh my word -- TOO ADORABLE! I love these pictures.

xoxo

Thompson's said...

Thanks for the comment. I never look forward to getting family pictures, dealing with screaming kids, etc, but my wife is always so good and reminds me that I will appreciate having family pictures. After the whole process of getting pictures, I do enjoy having them and sharing them with family and friends. I saw the pictures of your family (mom, dad, etc) and your little brothers are all grown up! We are getting old way too quick.

Erik

Lynsee said...

We loved seeing you guys too! Can't wait to see you in a few months!

Jessica F. said...

I can't believe how old your kids are. They are too cute!!!