We had a couple of nice days this week so we went out with some friends to enjoy the beautiful flowers that are in bloom. One day we went to the Rododendrun Garden. The flowers there were so gorgeous. The kids loved all the ducks and geese. We didn't really like it when a goose flapped his wings at us cause he was mad that we didn't give him food!
Heres little misses who had fun with her cute little friends! She is so lucky and has great friends here that are her age.
This is the best picture I could get of both of them... It wasn't worth my time to wait until I got the perfect one!! But at least I got one right!!
That week we also went to the Tulip Festival!! It was a sunny beautiful day! We didn't get to stay to long but it was long enough for the kids.
The flowers were so colorful and refreshing. Nothing better than a sunny day and seeing beautiful scenery. I was glad we made the drive to go see these fields! We had a great afternoon.
Here are a couple of girls that were there with us. We actually ran into a lot of our friends there because it was such a beautiful day none of us could pass it up. It made me excited for Summer... to finally have the sun out and doing fun things with friends!
Here are a couple of girls that were there with us. We actually ran into a lot of our friends there because it was such a beautiful day none of us could pass it up. It made me excited for Summer... to finally have the sun out and doing fun things with friends!
13 comments:
Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! I love Love LOVE Tulips! What a gorgeous day!
Oh my gosh!! What beautiful flowers!! I love it and to think that I woke up this morning to snow falling!! So jealous. Hope that you're doing well. Take care.
We love the sunshine too! We haven't been to the Rhododendrine Gardens (how do you spell that?) I want to though. The Tulip Festival was so beautiful, we loved it too! I am glad you got to enjoy the sun!
Gel~ I love those pictures. You have Spring!! I wish we did but it will come. LOL! Tulips are so pretty!
WOW those flours are so great! What a lovely place to take pictures of the kids.
Looks like so much fun! And those tulips = to die for! :)
Wow! What an awesome sight. What cute kids you have.
OH TULIPS! My favorite!
Beautiful! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Hi
How are you. Thanks for the Christmas card. Your family is really growing.They are so cute.Love Tina
Can you somehow wish the beautiful weather back? It was such a tease.
Wow look at those flowers, so pretty . You have cute kids!
What beautiful flowers! I don't think I've ever seen so many like that. How fun!
Post a Comment