CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy B-day

I'm a little behind in posting but it was Ty's b-day in January. We had lots of fun parties!
The night of his b-day he got to come home early! Which means he got to eat dinner with us!
So after dinner the girls had made a treasure hunt for him. He had clues to go to a spot to find another clue.


































At the end of the search they made their own treasure chest with their mats and a blanket. It was filled with his treasure... his gifts!

















Happy Birthday Ty. He had a good day. He had lots of calls from our families.
My girls have him a paper that said... Good for one date with me!!! They keep asking when daddy will take them on a date! They thought it was a great present!

















He really wanted carrot cake so thats what he got. Carrot cake and cold stone ice cream!
We also got to go out with a couple of friends that weekend and had a great time. It was nice to just relax and get out of the house with good friends. We are lucky to have such great friends here.
Happy Birthday to a great dad and husband!!

5 comments:

Lori Harris said...

What a great birthday. Love the treasure hunt idea and the date night with the kids. Too cute. Happy late b-day Tyler.

Jen said...

You are such a fun wife to create a treasure hunt! And, that cake looks yummy! I think it's so great that you don't stop making it fun even for the old man. Happy Birthday, Tyler!

marinda said...

happy happy b-day tyler o
happy days will come to you all year
if you had one wish then it might be
i'll make you some pumpkin bars with white iceing!
happy b-day!
love
m&m& p&b&b&d

Lynsee said...

Happy B-day Ty! (For the third time) and I still haven't talked to you personally yet! Sorry 'bout that. By the way Gel, the giveaway is up. Just go to my blog and click on April. You'll see it!

Lynsee said...

Hey Gel, one more comment. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be so annoying, but I wanted to know if you know the girl who runs this site. She lives in Driggs and is doing a giveaway for us also. I was just curious!

http://blog.dingbatpress.com/