CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fancy Girls

My girls love to dress fancy. Purses, makeup, rings, necklaces and of course shoes are a must!
Addie went to a fun party where they deocrated purses and got some fancy high heels. the girls of course love any new purse. Its all about the accessories! So I guess little brother was feeling left out cause this is what I found...





















The girls sporting their new purses, rings and shoes!!










So little brother had to try on the shoes too, he had to see what all the fuss was about!!!
I would be worried but this kid is a true boy, full of energy and never never stops! He usually doesn't care to play with girl things but every once in awhile the girls get him to play with their stuff.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

They look Fabulous!
How cute.

Andrea Hatch said...

Adorable!! I love their little purses, and all three of them in heels ; ).

Jessica F. said...

Oh how I need a girl at some point! Yours are adorable and so fun!

Lori Harris said...

Love the accessories. Too cute. Jackson even looks super cute with his styling shoes. :)

Are you still coming up? Do you want to go skiing?

Jen said...

He needs to come play with Max. They both have a little too many frills to deal with, and they just play girly because it's there, but they BOTH love all the stuff with wheels the best! I have many pics with Max in his heels too, it's kind of darling!

Taryn said...

what cute girls! I still awe over how much your oldest looks like you!
I like jackson's shoes too :)

Sant Family said...

Wow! I can't believe how big your baby is! It's like he's just shot up over night!

Such cute kiddos!

ashlee said...

I need a boy! Just as I was typing that, Emery whiped her snotty nose on my arm so maybe I already have plenty of gross boy in my girls :-)

Neika Boulter said...

hey you!! I spotted you on your sister Megan's blog list, and so i hopped on over! Your kids are so cute! I have 4 girls now! Crazy! My blog is set to private but if you send me an email i can approve you! send it to neikamom2 at yahoo

Yanni said...

Jackson is so big!! I love Taylee posing for the camera with one leg up. We need to get together. Always love talking to you.