CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 18, 2010

rain rain go away!

It has been raining and raining and raining. So what have we done to keep ourselves from going crazy!!! We put our rain boots on and played in a big puddle... Nothing like some cheap fun!
















After getting really wet they were so cold. So to solve that problem they had a warm bubble bath. They had lots of fun and had so many bubbles that they couldn't get them off! It was a fun and well needed break to bring some sunshine into our house!!!




5 comments:

Sant Family said...

How cute is that tub picture?!

I think my parents have a picture of me, Lisa, Jon, Travis, and Trevor all in Grandma's tub in Driggs.

Only we didn't get to wear our swimsuits and I was quite horrified!

Lori Harris said...

Love the tub picture. That is a classic photo.

Take care!! :)

Jen said...

I love the tub picture too. I feel your pain about this crazy rain, but good for you for making it into a positive!

Lynsee said...

I am so sorry I never got to talk to you on your b-day Ty! I hope you got my message and I will try to call you soon. Everytime I think about it you are still at work or probably in bed. Love you guys!

jason said...

I'm pretty sure my bathtub time picture was in my slideshow at my wedding. I'm glad that you spared the lives of these cute kids!