We got the chance to go to HSM on ice. We went with my cousin and her cute little girl. It was so much fun the girls had a blast. They girls sang the song through all of it! They know every word. They use to call my brothers and sing them the songs.
Here's me and my girls enjoying the show!
9 comments:
That would have been soo fun to see!!!
What a cute cute picture of you and your girls.
AND, a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your little man!
That looks so fun! I am sad we missed out! I HIGHLY recommend HSM 3, though, don't miss it! Also, the soundtrack is awesome, so I am thinking of getting it for Christmas (or maybe asking for it myself!)
What fun. I love Taylee's hat. Such cute girls you have.
What a fun Girls Night Out! It is kind of great when they get old enough to do stuff like that with them hu... Ashie is just getting there!
Hi Angelica! Glad I came across your blog.
That looks like so much fun. Jim thinks I am so weird, because I actually really love the HSM movies.
Kylie would have loved that! How fun to enjoy a girls night out with your girls. Those are the best.
That looks like it was so much fun! My kids would have loved it. Have you seen HSM 3 yet? We are going next Saturday. The kids are so excited.
That looks cute. My Ben has hair like that same boy. I am glad you had a great time on Girls Night Out!
Arleigh loves HSM. I think she has a crush on Troy. I can't beleive that Jackson is 1! Crazy. So I saw on Lori's blog that you are going to Idaho in December and I got super excited. We should all do something, even just go to lunch or play at the park in the snow with our kids or something.
Post a Comment