CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!
















A year ago our beautiful little boy was born into our family. He has been a joy in our home.He has made us smile from day one! He showed up 3 1/2 weeks early and threw all of our plans off track!

















Here's me and my little buddy. He for sure is a mamas boy and I love his cute wet kisses!















This is the best picture I could get of the kids. They wouldn't be serious or look at me! Imagine that!




















He loves his new ball or any ball at that! He has learned to throw it and sometimes it goes over his head and hits him on the head and he thinks that its funny!

I'm not sure who likes the toys better...... Poor kid doesn't get a chance to play with his toys cause his sisters like to play with them to much!!
















Our cute neighbor gave him his first b-day present!! A paper airplane.... It was so cute when he came and gave it to him. He loves our neighbor boys and thinks they are great!
We didn't get to celebrate like I wanted to for his first b-day because we had some other plans that night!! The girls and I had a girls night out to see HSM on Ice(I'll post pictures later). So we sang to him and he opened his presents and then we left. We are hoping to have cake later on this weekend.
It has been a fun and enjoyable year. Its fun to have a boy in the home and see how different he is from my girls.
Happy Happy Birthday Buddy Boy!! We love you

7 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday, little man! Isn't it amazing what a boy brings into the picture? He is adorable. And, you, are so stinkin' cute, Angelica! Love the pic of you and him. I hope HSM on ice was super fun! Olivia and I went to HSM 3 yesterday and it was GREAT!

leslie mae said...

He is SO stinkin cute!! And your girls are absolutely darling! And you look FANTASTIC by the way!

Lori Harris said...

Happy birthday Jackson. What a super cute kid. (All of your kids are cute)Where has time gone??

julie said...

How funny, Tyler was born 3 1/2 weeks early and I called him my little buddy too. Your little boy is so cute, and I am sure you love having a Mama's boy. One year old is such a big mile stone. He's growing up!

becky said...

Sorry this is belated, but HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday! Jackson is so adorable and I love the picture of him with his gorgeous mommy! We miss you guys like crazy!

xoxo

Sant Family said...

My first son was born 3 1/2 weeks early, Larry had to cancel an out of town business meeting. Ben has not stopped running since he came into this world, just like your little guy.

Happy Birthday to your buddy!

Lynsee said...

I can't believe I missed your birthday Jackson. Aunt Lynsee is a loser!