Where has the last 6 years gone... I can't believe that I have a first grader. She was so excited to go. I love that her backpack is almost bigger than her, but when looking for a backpack she insisted that we get this one. We went to a new school this year and when we got there she realized that she didn't know anyone so she wasn't to excited about staying. After leaving her it was a quiet day at our house. Addie loves playing with her and missed her all day. It is nice having a 6 year old in the house. She has been helping out so much since Tyler hurt his foot. So I missed her help all day!
When she came off the bus with her smiling face it was so fun to see her. I was glad to know that she had a great first day!
6 comments:
Her bag is almost bigger than her, but it is super cute. Taylee is such a fun girl, she'll have no problem making new friends. I can't believe that she is in school.
Your girl has great taste! And I love the outfit, including the earrings! Tell Taylee that I think she looks very beautiful and teenager-ish. :)
Addie is so adorable too! We miss those (I almost said little, but they aren't so little now) girls -- and their parents (and brother).
What a cute little girl! I too love the backpack.
Crazy how times really does fly by - huh?
I swear the first day of first grade is tougher than Kindergarten. Isn't that first day so LONG? She looks adorable, and now we need to get our kids together for some playdates!
Hi Angelica! She looks so cute on her 1st day! Your blog is adorable, hope you dont mind that I stopped by!!
Angelica- Your kids are so cute. They look so much like you. Hope all is well with you
Post a Comment