CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Our baby boy

I wanted to post some pictures of my baby soon to be big boy! He is so funny and is so fun to have in our home. I can't believe that he is getting so big. He is crawling everywhere. His favorite place to crawl is up the stairs. When he sees me running towards him he goes up the stairs faster as he is laughing. When he wakes up from his naps his first thing he does is give me a big kiss and a hug. I love his wet juicy kisses and his big smile and big blue eyes.

























































He loves to smile when he sees the camera but closes his eyes right as I take the picture so that he doesn't see the flash. I guess that is because he is to use to me taking pictures of him. My girls think its so funny so they love to take more and more pictures.





















I love these PJS. Our friends from back east sent them to him.. Thanks Becky! They are so cute and we love them. He wore them to the bus stop the other morning and they were the laugh of all the little kids there! We sure think he's fun and glad that we have a boy in the house to mess things up a little!! He does have a great LOUD voice and the likes to scream a lot. So we are hoping that soon he will get over that!!

9 comments:

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

He is so cute! And getting so big!

Lori Harris said...

He is getting so big. He is such a cute boy. I love what his PJ's say.

Jessica said...

What a cute little guy! I love your new header.
I love little boys!

julie said...

Look at those beautiful blue eyes. He really is so cute. Isn't it so much fun having a little boy? There is nothing like a little boy and his mommy.

becky said...

Oh my goodness. He is so gorgeous! I love those blue eyes -- he looks so much like Addie.

And of course I love the PJs, although I may be a bit biased.

We want to see you soon -- we MISS you!!!

Lori said...

What a cute little guy! I love his big blue eyes. Your kids are so adorable.

Lynsee said...

He's so sweet! I have some really good pictures of your kids from our little trip so I'll get them onto snapfish and send you the link. It's taken me a while to go through about 300 pictures and edit them all. I'm a little ocd when it comes to that. Miss you guys.

Fancy Nancy said...

Can't believe how fast he has grown up! Found your blog through Jen's! I am excited to link up and keep in touch!

Nick said...

Gel & Tyler-

Jackson is getting so big and so cute since I saw him in July. Looks like you guys are doing well and that Taylee is enjoying school with her gianormous backpack. We'll have to do dinner sometime. E-mail me when you get a chance. Take care.