CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008


The other day we were in Target looking for a b-day present for a friend. The parties theme is no other than.....High School Musical...... My 5 year old couldn't find the presnet she wanted. But my 2 year old found the perfect doll that sang. She pushed the button and started singing.. I want Fabulous.. that is my simple request all things Fabulous...

It was so funny.. Then a lady said, " How do you know the words to that song you're to young"

I told her she had an older sister!

She then said, " She should get an award for the youngest girl to know all the words to that song."

So needless to say you know what we've been listening to since Christmas time.. Aren't we all so glad that Santa brought us a Karaoke machine and High school musical Music.. Now thats the girls favorite thing to do.. is sing sing sing at the top of their lungs...

They have learned to be real performers and it is so cute!

5 comments:

Kao said...

I wish we lived closer! My kids love singing to HSM and Hannah Montana. We could have had them put a little show together!

Erin said...

What a fun thing to do! I don't know anything about High School Musical, but the karoake machine and singing with the kids would be a blast!

annie said...

Hey Angelica ~ I saw the Overall name on Penny & Eric's blog ... thought I'd see if I got lucky. Sure enough, it is you! How the heck are you? We're just busy building snowcaves and snowboarding. I never thought I'd be tired of the snow, but we're getting there! Check out my blog - it's annietuckett.blogspot.com, and me email is annietuckett@hotmail.com. pretty easy, I know :)
Love, Annie Hobley Tuckett

annie said...

you are a little behind the times - did you know that Em's having a girl in the next few months. And we just found out the Sam & his cute wife are having a baby later this year!! yeah, this must mean that 2008 is the year of the baby for the Hobley's (especially if 2007 was the year of the weddings!) man gel, you'd like you've been living on the east coast for the last almost 1/2 a decade :)! you are so out of it! lol kidding! love ya!

Lynsee said...

Hey guys. I loved hearing addie sing to hannah montana at Christmas. She's so cute. Just to let you know we changed our blog address. it is now snlmoments.blogspot.com