For Christmas I broke down and went against all odds and bought a WII. Imagaine that! I was sick for a couple of days at how much I spent but was so excited to give it to my husband because he didn't think I was giving him anything but his normal $20 polo shirt. Which he has got for the past 7 Christmas' from me!!(I know he loves them so thats why I get them)
So the Girls are loving the WII. They both really like Guitar Hero as you can see. Tay has already passed the first level. She is really good. I love watching her as she knods her head to the beat of the music. Addie also loves to play it. She gets booed off the stage pretty fast but can play a couple of the notes. It is pretty funny. They love to play one game with their dad when he gets home from work. Its pretty sad that they know all these songs on Guitar Hero. I did have to tell them that they weren't aloud to play some of the people because they weren't dressed very appropriatly!! so now when they come on Addie says thats naughty huh mom!! So I'm trying to teach them to "live in the world but not be in the world!"
It has been a great family activity for us and the girls love it. Thanks Meg for finding it for me and thanks mom for talking me into get it! We love it. Even I love it and love to take my turn at playing it!
5 comments:
ADORABLE!!! They are such cute little rock stars. :) Just like dad...
Wish we could play too!
P.S. Now Chris wants to buy a mandolin. Why? Because it would be cool to have one.
Jeesh!
I recently broke down and got a Wii too for Kevin's 30th birthday. We didn't really do anything else big for the big 3-0 so I told him we should get something more than the small, low key presents we usually get for birthdays. We are still figuring it out so I'm glad to hear you guys are liking yours.
Thanks for your note in the mail. We're doing good. Your kind thoughts mean a lot.
Whitney
Of all the gaming systems I believe the Wii is the most family friendly. We love ours and we only play together. That's one of our rules. We play it as a family. We are also huge fans of Guitar Hero. Do you have more than one guitar? We need to get a second 'cause it's hard to play as a duo without the guitar to plug the handset into.
We just got a wii also. I put the kids to bed early the other night when Sean was working late and I played for a good hour. I can't tell you how incredibly sore I am. Even my stomach muscles. I really get into it. I've told myself all I have to do is play the wii for an hour and I that counts as my workout also. Pretty cool.
Tali looks so much like you in this picture!
Post a Comment