Our little misses had a great b-day! We partied for 3 days. We had a family party, school party, a neighborhood party and then we topped it off with a fun cousin party!!
What a weekend!!!!
From her G. and Granny she got a Zhu Zhu pet and we gave her a house that the pet can go in. They are lots better than a real hampster.
She loves anything if it has a peace sign on it. Which I don't think shes really old enough to be wearing the "in style" of clothes. I still want to be buying her little kids clothes!!
She got money from her G&G so she went to Build a bear and got a peace bear!! Maybe she will be sleeping with that instead of her ragged little cat!! I kept trying to talk her into spending some of her money somewhere else instead of on the bear but it was so worth it once I saw how much fun she was having when she got it!!
That morning she got her first present from her sister.... fingernail polish and of course she loved it. anything that has to do with makeup or nails anything girly they both love!!!!
6 comments:
How funny...to love the peace sign. What a mature girl. And to think I remember when she was born...
I'm so glad she had a happy birthday. I can't believe she is 8!!!
such cute pictures! chloe is really into peace signs, too!! too funny! looks like she had a great birthday!
I'm glad she had lots and lots of fun on her birthday!!! Love you guys!
Love, the Beans
She looks so grown up! I love that she loves peace signs!!! How adorable!
Isn't it so funny how girly little girls are. My girls are super girly. It is Michael's mission to toughen them up. But even his wrestling moves look a little girly when they do them. Arleigh does have a pretty mean choke hold, though and Emery can bight with the best of 'em.
Post a Comment