CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Finally some Sun!!

We've had a great week of sun and it was well needed. I was getting a little tired of the rain!
So we played extra hard this weekend. We pulled out the summer clothes even though our white legs will blind everyone!!
We went on bike rides, played in the sprinkler, pulled out the slip n slide and have played outside way to late each night. We can't wait for another month for school to be out so we don't have to go to bed so early!!!
Its amazing what a little sun can do to an attitude!! It seems everyones a little nicer or more tired! and seems to smile a little more!! I LOVE SUMMER!!!















My kids can't get enough of the swingset. It was the first thing we bought when we moved into our house and the best thing!!! I love sending the kids outside to play in the back while I make dinner or while I try to clean the house!!






















Little buddy is old enough this year to enjoy the slip n slide! Even if he does just run up and down on it!













Even though it was warm the water was still really cold!! But they loved getting a little water in their faces!!





We've been doing some yard work and he thinks he has to help too. I've raked up the pile of leaves twice and he keeps picking them up with his shovel and throwing them everywhere!! I caught him in the action! Thats why his face is so cute! At least he wants to help me right!!
Hopefully this week will bring some warm weather so more yard work can get done and more sun on our white legs!!!

8 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

It was a beautiful weekend! I am glad you guys got to enjoy it. Hopefully the sun comes back out soon!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics of your fun times outside! Hopefully you'll be getting more sun very soon!!
xoxo

Lori Harris said...

Got to love summer and the sunshine!!! Cute pics.

Jessica F. said...

Few things beat playing outside! What a dream to have a yard. Live it up! Your kids are absolutely darling!

merlene said...

What a beautiful family you have!! Love the pictures & the tulips they are Elmer's favorite we have lots in our yard. Love ya Aunt Merlene

Taryn said...

oh my goodness I love sunshine and summer too! we aren't too far from you so we have been enjoying this past week too! minus today (rain again)

Penny K said...

Cute pictures. I always say my legs haven't been tan since I moved to Portland. I just found out I am very very low in Vitamin D too. Shine sun shine.

Penny K said...

P.S. Andrea Place is aka Penny.