While we were in Idaho we had a baby shower for my sister in law. It turned out great! My mom and I made a cute diaper cake. I've never made one before so with my moms help I knew we could do it! It was fun putting it all together and I think it turned out great!
Even if we did have to go 1 hour to get ribbon for it! My parents live out in the middle of no where so we drove to Rexburg for some pretty ribbon and it was so worth it just ask my dad!!
Here's my mama, sisters and sis's in laws that were at the shower. We are missing 2 of the sisters.
It was a lot of fun to be together with most of my family. We missed my 2 brothers and their families(well actually we really didn't miss Doug and Phil just their families)
If u can't tell who is who.... the two in the back with black on and the one in the front r my sisters, my two sis in laws are the ones on the top in white.
After a great shower we couldn't stop partying so ... Colt pulled out his new WII game...Just Dance. If you haven't played you really should. Its so funny. 4 people play against each other and copy a dancer on the TV to see who dances the best. though I don't think it really works. sorry to tell you Colt you aren't the best dancer in the family. My Daddy even got 1st. Tay loved playing this game. That's what she had Colt doing for 3 mornings while we were there!
It was one fun night together
Thanks family for the fun night!!!
2 comments:
Cute diaper cake, it turned out great!!!
What a fun dance game to play, I will have to try it!!
I agree with Lori, the diaper cake turned out great! I think those are way to cute to take apart and actually use.
Gel, I just LOVE your family. I have so much love towards your mom and dad, when I see them I seriously could hug them. Seth and I had to meet with your dad the morning before we left on our trip, and I am pretty sure that meeting ended up being more for me. Your dad, oh man your dad, seriously no words. He is AMAZING! He comforted me so much that morning. And I acutally left with a hug that day! Just amazing I tell you!
And thank you to you! I appreciated your comments. We will still have to get together!
Post a Comment