We just got back from our Spring break. It was a week full of fun! We got to see both my family and Ty's.
Here is a highlight of the first part of our trip.
Ty's sister was in town and we got to see her and her family. Our kids play so well together and they love spending time with her kids. They only got to see each other for 2 days and it wasn't enough!
It was such a beautiful weekend and we got to spend a lot of time outside and on the tramp and playground. Grandpa is such a good sport and loves playing with the kids!
We got to roast hot dogs and marshmellows the kids loved it! Its always fun to have nice weather so that we can do this. We had a great weekend with some of our cousins and can't wait until summer to see them again.
Learning Log 27
6 years ago
6 comments:
Fun. Fun. Fun. I am super jealous of the proximity to have with your family. How fun for your kids!
Your kids are darling!
How super fun! I love all the cute little cousins pictures!
Looks like fun! How fun to have such big, close families not too far apart. Can't wait to hear more!
Yeah for SPRING BREAK!! Woot! Woot! Looks like a blast!!
That is so much fun that you got to spend time with the family. Our Spring Break is coming up this next week. I think we might go to Savannah to the beach! It is getting warm and sunny. I love it!
It was so great seeing you guys! I can't wait to see you again this summer!
Post a Comment