CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Early Christmas

Nothing like having christmas early!! We got to go home for Thanksgiving for my brothers wedding! (Which I will post pictures later) So while there we had Thanksgiving dinner, our family Christmas party( played games and opened presents and had a visit from Santa) and had a bridal shower all in one day!! It was an eventful day.

To start off this is what my kids are like when they see Santa.... Not so happy!!!




I had to tell my 4 year old that this was a pretend Santa cause the real santa couldn't come.... still she wanted nothing to do with him. So he told her that he didn't want to touch her either and that got a smile out of her!!! He was a great Santa! Good thing we have good cousins that will come over on Thanksgiving day to help us out!









Here she is saying, " I want an IPod and a PSP, and anything that cost like $300"
She is only 7 and starting with expensive gifts luckily she is pretty easty going!


Now for presents.... our family loves to give gifts that make us laugh. My Dad started it with giving some nice gag gifts to my mother. So some of us think its great to give gag gifts....













So this is what we gave my sister.... a package to help them feel comfortable when they go to Portland. Some tie-die shirts, some dog food for their dog, some granola, some garlic, and a ornament to put their dogs picture on their tree.. Dogs are part of the family now!!
The best part of it is my nephew wore his shirt after the reception. He looked so cool!




















For Tylers gift he got a doggie bed. So just in case I send him to the dog house he has a nice bed to sleep in!! My little brother gave it to him and thought it was pretty funny! It was one of the good gifts I must say!! the girls love it for their doggies!!




















Doug got a well needed plunger. We like to tease him since he hasn't had a plunger for years. Really you need a plunger when you have cheap toilets just in cast it cloggs but.... now he has no excuses!!








Here is my great family in their ugly sweaters!! This year we all wore ugly sweaters.. Next year we are all getting Snuggies!!! So we will all wear them while we are opening presents...
It was so fun having Christmas with my family. Most of us were there.... Burke was the only one missing cause he was on his honeymoon. There is nothing like being with family for the holidays.
We had such a great time and as usal we always do. Lots of food and lots of laughter and lots of noise!!!
It was fun going home for the weekend!!! We had a great Thanksgiving/Christmas/Wedding!

10 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Wow! What an eventful weekend!! Party after party. LOVE the sweaters! Too funny.

Take care!!

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, your family is hilarious. Love all the gift ideas. ; )

Jessica F. said...

I love the doggie bed! Your family is super fun!

Jen said...

Your family is so great. I think you should adopt me in! What a fun way to start the holiday season!

Taryn said...

You do have such a fun family! I don't see Britney and their oldest daughter...however.. I am assuming that's britney's toes in the pic :)

Angelica said...

Yes that is Brit's toe in the picture and she is oldest the oldest who didn't really want to be in the picture. We are also missing Shawn who was out with a busted rib!!

Sant Family said...

Hilarious! I love how funny you guys are! LOVE the ugly sweaters! I can hardly wait to see the snuggies next year. For something funny google snuggy reviews and read them. Very funny stuff. And actually, I learned that the static from shorted out a few cell phones and they all agreed the "Slanket" was the blanket with sleeves choice.

Haha! Too much information, right?

Jenny Hill said...

How are you guys???? I just found your blog off of the another blog. It is so cute, and your family is getting so big!!! Check out our blog and leave us a note!!! thehappyhillfamily.blogspot.com

We miss you guys!

alicia king said...

fun! that was a lot to do in a weekend! glad you got to have fun with your family!

Phoebe said...

Is Tyler sporting a mustache in the sweater picture? Sweet!