CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween we all purchased wigs!! We had to dress up for our Trunk or Treat at the Church! My oldest is a disco girl and my next girl wanted to be a witch... My boy is just a boy!! He is not into dressing up at all!



























Here is a priceless family picture! I think I need to blow this up and frame it!
And yes.... Ty and I own those clothes.. We have a box full of "old" dress up clothes. We pull them out usually at Halloween time. Guess since we moved here we haven't pulled them out. People were missing out on these great outfits!
Our great friend and "adopted brother" came to see the kids and give them candy. He drove about 30 min to see them. How nice of him huh!! Thanks jr. it was so nice of you.

10 comments:

Haley and Jon said...

Love the costumes! You guys looked great. I didn't recognize Tyler at first.

Jen said...

You all looked awesome. You and Tyler had me doing a double-take for sure!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your costumes!! You all looked so great! :) LOVE the clothes! :)

Bean said...

You guys look absolutely ADORABLE!!! Love you and can't wait to see you!!

ashlee said...

Tyler, that mustache is awesome and a little bit creepy along with that wig.

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

You made me chuckle. Tyler is too funny and I think you look pretty hot with that hair. Too fun, thanks for sharing.

Sant Family said...

Seriously, you have to blow up that picture and photoshop out the people behind you. EVERY thing in it is just PERFECT! I LOVE that jumper!

Kent said...

Gel....Good that you can still fit into the 'OLD' clothes. I know that I can't get into the ones we have in a box in the basement. Loved Tyler's hair!!! Sounds like all had a really great time.

Phoebe said...

I think we need to see the wigs more often!

alicia king said...

so funny! great costumes!