CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend full of fun!

This weekend we had Ty's parents in town. It was a lot of fun to see them. The kids loved playing with them. They came to see our oldest's dance performance. She did such a good job, even though it was so hot!! It was an outside performance. She looked 10 years older with her makeup and her uniform on. I was so proud of her. she was on beat just like we had worked on and tried so hard to remember everything that I worked on with her at home!! I do believe I will have a dancer in my family!!! Which yes I love....














Here is our beautiful dancer with her proud parents!!!




















After the performance there was bungie jumping and the girls wanted to do it. I thought our youngest would freak out but she loved it and wanted to do it two times!!! When did she get so big?! All of a sudden she is starting to be so brave.















This is her jump after her performance. She tried doing flips but could only get over one time!
















Since the grandparents had to leave us and go home.... ( if it was up to us and our kids they would stay with us forever, we love our families), we celebrated our youngest daughters b-day a little early. She was so excited to get a boise state cheerleading outfit! She loves her cheer skirt and does a cheer for my youngest brother Colt!! Go Colt!!! She wore it the rest of the night after she got it and then all today she wore it too!! She was kind enough to let her sister wear it for about 15 min!! That was about all she could handle!










Heres all of us after a fun weekend together. We went to the temple to walk around and see all the beautiful flowers. Our temple is surrounded by trees and more trees which makes it gorgeous. We had a great time with our parents and are so glad they came to see us. It was way to short and we can't wait to go and spend some time with them this summer!!!

3 comments:

Woolstenhulme-4-ever said...

OhI hope my daughter will want to dance! It is just so much fun.

Lori Harris said...

Your girls are getting so big. I bet you love that Taylee likes to dance!!! I secretly wish that my daughter will love to dance too. Ssshh.

Lynsee said...

Taylee looks so grown up! I'm sorry I totally forgot to call Taylee back on her B-day. I got caught up in the American Idol Fianlly! I'm so spacey it's a miracle I called the first time! We are so excited to see you guys in July. I wish I was in Portland right about now. We love you!