CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Quick Family fun weekend

This past weekend I got to go home for a couple of days. One of my younger brothers graduated, so I left my family home and went to spend time in Idaho. My loving husband was so kind to stay home and "party" with the kids. So I flew in on Thursday and came home on Sunday and party every possible minute. It was so fun to be with my family. All 9 kids got to go home and be together. We so know how to party and my poor parents were ready for all of us to go home after the weekend!! Oh she is going to loose it when we all come home for a week in July!! This was just a test run for the summer!! So here are some highlights of our fun weekend.









We went on a 4-wheeler ride up in the mountains. I hadn't been on a ride in forever. So I drove like a mom...yes I drove with caution and slowly. It was so beautiful up in the mountains. I forgot how great the mountains are at home.
















This was right before graduation. I have the best family ever. I love that we finally got a good picture!! When we all get together we have so much fun and we are out of control. We know how to party that is for sure. We had a great night together at graduation.














This is after graduation. We are glad that its over and that He finally graduated!!! We are so proud of our brother. I was so glad that we all got to be there for this great occasion.




















It looks like this pictures is blurry but its not. Its snow!!! Yes I brought shorts and flip flops and it snows!!! So luckily my younger brother had clothes for me to borrow. I had to use their shoes and their jacket. Nothing like looking white trash when you go home, but luckily I didn't know very many people that saw me dressed like that!!
Thanks ma and pa for putting up with us and letting us keep you awake every night so late!! The first night I got there we stayed up until 3:30. As my brother was playing his trumpet I was really wishing that my parents wouldn't have let him take band when he was younger. Every night it was around 1 or later when we went to bed. So from our fun weekend I am totally beat!!
Hopefully I will recover before we go back up there in July. We're excited to go home for a couple of weeks. We always have way to much fun together!! Thanks family for the fun weekend and thanks Ty for taking care of the kids for me. You're all the best!!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Gel - I just LOVE your family! That family picture is beautiful! What a nice little break for you and the fun times you got to spend with your brothers and sisters.

Whitney said...

That looks and sounds like soo much fun! I'm glad you got to visit your family like that. And your family picture looks awesome!

Lori Harris said...

What a great little getaway for you. I absolutely love the family picture!! You have such a great family.

Jen said...

What a great whirlwind trip! I hope you are nice and rested now and ready for another Birthday! You have such a cute family!

Sant Family said...

I LOVE that family picture. Dang, you guys have great lips. Totally random comment, I know, but really, besides being really really ridiculously good looking (did you see Zoolander?), kind, hard working, smart, and good, you have great lips.

I am so glad you got to party with the siblings!

Love, Tif

Melissa said...

Gel~ I love the pictures. Your weekend looks like it was fun. When I saw you in church I was going to say hi but then I left in a hurry since my cousin needed me. Maybe I'll see you next time you come home. (That will be aroudn the time my brother will soon be home.) Thanks for your comment on my blog. You are so sweet. Have a great week!

Tina Nelson said...

Gel
Your family is so fun. I Love your mom and dad they were one of the few parents that I always know I could count on.Its so fun to see your blog Love Tina

Brittany said...

I give u permission to use my name...you don't have to call me brother anymore

ashlee said...

Fun! I love your family.

Krystal said...

Hey Gel... How fun! I love your parents house I haven't seen it before the exterior looks beautiful! Love the kunz fam :)

Jessica F. said...

Family weekends are the BEST!!!