CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Summer Events

Here are some fun things that we have done this summer!











My girls love to play outside so while riding bikes, playing basketball we also like to draw with chalk in our drive way! Taylee drew a rainbow and our neighbors house! It was fun and very colorful!












Here's our new favorite thing to do at nights. We like to go and eat Popsicles. Jackson is addicted to them. He got his first taste while at my moms in Idaho. Brit fed him one and has loved them ever since. He really owes you Brit for giving him one! He screams so loud whenever he sees his sisters eating them and he isn't.









The girls blew up our little swimming pool that we bought while back east and swam in it yesterday. they thought it was so much fun to splash around and get each other wet. Then I came up with a great idea to use the slide and swimming pool together.. I will show a video of that at the end!





We went to the Lake one day and the girls got to play in the water. We ended up going to the wrong part of the lake and it wasn't that clean and the girls weren't a huge fan but they did have fun. We went to the good lake park and they had a blast. they are to use to having nice pools so when Tay walked into the lake she freaked out cause there was something nasty on the bottom. I had to inform her that was mud!!! My poor girls are to use to living in the city.

3 comments:

Seth and Jenn Clark said...

Looks like fun and reminds me of my childhood days of sprinklers under the trampoline! Where are you guys living now?

Lori Harris said...

Summer fun. Poor Tyler sitting in the lawn chair. I hope that the healing process is fast for him. That's funny that Jackson loves popsicles.

becky said...

I can't believe how tall and grown up the girls are (which is kind of a stupid thing to say since they've obviously grown since I last saw them, but still!) I love Addie's long blonde hair and Taylee's "grown-up" earrings.

Looks like you're having a fun summer (despite poor Tyler's injury)!

Love you guys!