Here are things that we have been up to this past month!
The girls got student of the month. They have worked so hard to keep up on their work and get caught up with all the other students. I was so proud of them. They have done great at starting a new school. I was nervous that it would be hard for them but they have met new friends and have been great students. I am really blessed to have determined girls.
A with her award
T with her award
It was T's birthday! She turned 10. How do I have a 10 year old. She has gotten so big. She loves pandas, pink, side ponytails, earrings, reading and being a great helper. We love having her in our family and is a great older sister.
It was crazy hair day!! Thanks to pinterest I found some fun hair styles! A has her hair wrapped around cones to have it stick up and out! T hair has 2 cupcakes in it, can u see the cherries on top!
It was fun and the girls loved how it turned out!!!
6 comments:
Holy hair!! That is so awesome and fun for crazy hair day. You're so creative! Congrats to your kids on their school achievements.
I love the hair! And good for those girls and their awards! They are awesome and it looks like they are adjusting so well.
The hair is amazing! And I second your thoughts on your great girls..they are amazing! Way to go!
Oh My Goofness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the HAIR! You are so creative! And the girls are SUPER adorable!!!
ps. How do you raise kids to be super determined? We are having difficulties in that area;).
Oh, for the love of Pinterest!
Glad your kids are doing so well settling in.
The post was great Gel! I can't believe how old your family is getting! What a great family and great memories you are making! I love the creative hairstyles!
Post a Comment