Happy Mothers Day to my Wonderful Mom and wonderful Mother-in law!
I have been touched by so many great women in my life.
My mom is wonderful! She has taught me so much. She got to come and see us this past week for a few days and it was so fun to have her here. Its always a sad day when family leaves.
Thanks mom for coming and visiting and helping.
I don't have a picture on this computer of my Mother-in law but she is also great. She is a wonderful mom and helped my husband be the great person that he is.
I got some yummy pancakes in bed for breakfast, they sang some songs to me at church, made cute cards, and made me a delicious dinner. They also let me take a short nap.
I couldn't have asked for a better day!
Each one of my kids makes me smile and I love that each one is so different and yet so alike and loving to me. I love being a Mom!(most days anyway)
Here is a picture of our Little buddy at 2 weeks. He is growing.... and I wish he would stay little and snuggly forever. He is so fun to hold and has been a good baby so far.
9 comments:
I can't believe how amazing you look for having just had a baby. Seriously. Fun to see you. Glad you enjoyed Mother's Day.
What a wonderful Mother's Day!! You look so great. Love you!
gel
i love the pictures - what a cute little family you are!
have a great day!
love ya
marinda
You probly do not remember me but I lived in the ward for about 2 months and you were the first person to talk to us and then you had us over to your house for scones!! I look at your blog once in a while (I hope you dont think I am crazy and make your blog private) Congrats on your baby boy he is adorable!
What a cute family! Mason does look pretty big for being a month early. He is so sweet.
Such a cutie! Congrats!
Miss all those faces!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Mason is a cutie! I hope you are feeling well! Let us know if you come to Idaho this summer. We would love to see you!
Post a Comment