CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Valentines Day

Valentines Day!

The girls LOVE that their Dad brings them flowers for Valentines Day. Anytime they get flowers they love it! It made their day.

We had a fun Valentines dinner. Heart meat loaf, pink mashed potatoes, heart jello, asparagus and a pink drink.

You can't have Valentines Day without frosting cookies! Heart shaped sugar cookies always taste so good!



4 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Very fun! You're so creative with all of the Valentines food. Nice!! Hope that you're feeling good?!

ashlee said...

I love that you do holidays so fun. It makes me want to do that but I lose motivation. Maybe for St. Patrick's Day.

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Such a good Mom!

Andrea Hatch said...

You are hilarious...heart shaped meatloaf?! I'll have to try that next year. And that is so cute about the daddy flowers for your girls.