Every year the Overalls carry on their tradition of making chocolates. We got to go and help this year. We were lucky to have a couple of days off of school so we went for a couple of days.
We got some great pictures of everyone helping, we were tired from the 2 days of dipping but it was well worth it. It was another great memory of chocolate making.
Tyler cut lots and lots of carmel so we could dip it!!

My two sister in laws are great! They dipped and dipped. It was fun to see them and spend time with them.

The kids at first loved helping then they were done and loved playing outside with each other.

The kids loved dressing up just like us, apron and hankies!

We had to make sure that we got time to play a little.
The kids love sitting on the motorbike and riding the 4-wheelers


It was a fun weekend and we are excited to share our yummy chocolates. It always fun getting together and building another memory! Thanks Overall's for the fun weekend.
5 comments:
What a fun holiday tradition of making yummy chocolates!!!
Lisa told me that she saw you in Portland...small world!!
how fun! it looks like you guys had a great time! looks so yummy!
Wow. They are super serious about their chocolate dipping, aren't they?! That is so awesome. I love Christmas candy. Especially those chocolates Grandma makes that you have to stir in the pan for about 45 hours? (Okay, not really that long) Do you know which ones I mean? Yummy!
That looks like a blast. It makes me wish I were an Overall!
I LOVE dipping chocolates! I am so jealous!
Post a Comment