CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

More Idaho Fun

'




We can't go home without going on a fun hike. My parents live in such a beautiful area that I love to take the kids up in the mountains. So one morning we went on a 15 min hike and then had lunch. It was the perfect length for the kids. This year I even let them put their feet in the water!




We found this great big flat rock to sit on while we ate our lunch. It was in the shade, had ants crawling on it and had a tree growing sideways that was laying on it!!

This year Miss T was brave and tried milk straight from the cow warm and all!! I'm suprised she still is drinking milk after that. She did pull a great face after she tried it.


The kids love taking walks around the farm. Here they got up on the fence to see the sheep and it scared the poor sheep to death. They all ran inside the shed so my dad had to go in and get them out so the kids could see them!! I love this picture! Notice my nephew in pink sweats to the right. Those sweats have been well used over the years!! That is what we use to wear to the barn to go feed calves.... Pink sweats are the best!!!



Here is proof that all my kids went inside the stinky and poopy barn. As you can tell "J" keep saying ohh it stinks like cow poop!! and yes he was right. It did smell but its so good for my city kids to smell that every year!




Here "T' is taking her turn milking the cow. she was very nervous at first and then after her boy cousin did it she thought she better try too!! She was pretty proud when she got milk to come out! It is harder then everyone thinks!




It wouldn't be a Kunz reunion without pictures. After having my Dad move the trailer a couple of time we finally got it ready and then the lighting was bad but at least we got a cute picture! Look how big my family is and I must say everytime we get together we know how to have a lot of fun!!! I have a great family!

4 comments:

Lori Harris said...

Wow! What a great family picture. Everyone looks so great!!

rachel said...

Gel, that looks like so much fun! I loved reading about your 'country' adventure. Your kids looked like they had a blast. Although it took me a while (with your younger brothers mostly), I think I still recognize all your siblings. Your family sure is growing!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Loved seeing all the fun. Miss you.

Phoebe said...

That family picture is impressive! I can't believe that you got everyone to look at the same time:)