CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School

Our Great Summer has ended and we are back into the swing of things. We tried hard to get everything in that we could and it was a great summer!! Lots better than last year ( this year we had a dad that could do things instead of lay on the couch with a broken foot!)
This morning we woke to a cold house and realized fall is coming....
Which means its time to start school!!!
I can't believe I have a 2nd grader and a pre-schooler!





















Here they are excited for their first day of school. They had a great time and when asked how their day was they both said," Awesome"! I'm so glad that they had a great time and that they like school.

Now the next picture is classic!! (It actually wasn't today but you get the idea.....)






Here is buddy.. He got a new outfit for my brothers wedding and lets just say... He wasn't happy to try it on!!! So this is for you Burke... He might be screaming the whole weekend when he has to wear it but he will be so cute!!
I put this picture on cause we ran errands once the girls were at school then we came home and he kept running around the house calling for his sisters. He wasn't happy when they weren't here. He did have fun playing with me for awhile... He loves loves his sisters. Hopefully we can do some fun things until his sisters get home from school.

8 comments:

Lori Harris said...

What cute girls. I love Taylee's pink shirt.

Poor Buddy, he looks like he has had his heart broken by wearing his cute outfit. Too cute!!

Andrea Hatch said...

I love these pics! Where did you find those amazing shorts for the girls?! I got some knee length pink ones at the Gap, but still looking for good jean shorts...

Jen said...

They look so cute on their first day! I love the little man's outfit. He is too cute in a tux!

alicia king said...

so cute! I bet your kids loved having their grandparents to visit!

Katie said...

You have such a cute family! It was good to see you at our class reunion. I wish I could have talked to everyone more!

Krystal said...

Cute Girls.. Ashlan started pre school this year... Doesn't it kind of break your hear :(

ashlee said...

I love his cute little outfit. I didn't know Burke was getting married! Crazy! Tell him congratulations.

Indiana Haffners said...

I hadn't checked your in awhile either! Your girls are soooo big! Nanci, who started it all, has gone missing. You'd probably know how to find her. :)